What is CleverLive from Clevertouch?
Clevertouch CleverLive is a digital signage display package from Clevertouch Technologies, built into each Clevertouch whiteboard and available for all schools and businesses.
What does that mean?
- It means schools can deploy images, information and “signage” across a site to all screens at any time – for example, school schedules, promotional materials, sports day news, etc.
- CleverLive can be used to issue fire and emergency alerts.
- Think of it as broadcasting news or essential information across all or some classroom screens.
- It is a cloud digital signage platform, entirely configurable and straightforward to use.
Please use the contact form below to find out more about digital signage for schools.
How Do I Use CleverLive?
How Do I Create a CleverLive Account?
First, go to the CleverLive Login page and create an account. You have 30 days to try it, and it’s free.
Using Clevertouch Digital Signage in Schools
Once you have set up your account, you can log in and create a template for your classroom. As CleverLive is a cloud-based digital screen signage solution, you can access your content from anywhere, from any device connected to the internet.
- With over 200 templates, you can easily create content or use the in-built editor to make your content using drag and drop.
- Create engaging welcome screens for visitors and display a school calendar or news from external sources.
- Import Clevershare and LYNX content easily into the digital signage.
- Incorporate images, videos, social media, and RSS feeds into your live content.
- Send alerts or schedule information to be displayed across all or some of your Clevertouch IMPACT Screens, whether Max, Plus or Lux models.
CleverLive is free and has no subscription costs.
CleverLive - Would You Like Help?
Digital Signage for Education Services from Classroom365
If you have decided CleverLive will be your school’s best digital signage solution, you need to get some Clevertouch prices.
Classroom365, an accredited Clevertouch supplier and installer, offers discounted prices for the education sector.
Please get in touch for a free quote and learn about our digital signage installation services.
Mark Friend, BSc (Hons), is a Company Director at Classroom365 and has worked in technology for nearly 30 years. His IT career started with Rothschild Bank in Sydney, Australia, before working as a Global VPN Project Manager for the British Council. Mark has 20 years of experience in the UK education sector, helping schools integrate the latest tech into their curriculum and ICT vision.