IT Support for Schools
Classroom365’s mission is to provide high-quality IT support for schools, MATs and Federations tailored for the long term. The unique features that make us different include the following:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management, and ISO 27001 Information Security Management accreditations, ensuring the best practices are applied.
- Our enhanced DBS-checked ICT technicians and installation engineers are experienced and friendly.
- We understand the new DFE KCSIE standards, e-safety procedures and are accredited in Cyber Security. We can help assess school systems and further protect them from Cyber threats.
Please complete the contact form below to learn more about what we offer to the education sector.
School IT Support Services for Education
Located in Southwark, South East London, Classroom365 delivers a wide range of technical services for primary and secondary schools in London and across the UK.
A trusted IT provider for education, our core team is committed to providing schools IT support at the highest level. We understand the importance of technology in today’s classrooms and are proud to have been part of this journey since 2004.
Along with our ICT support for schools and service level agreements (SLAs), we provide specialist in-house installations, including interactive whiteboards, wireless networks and CCTV camera systems. Our ICT services are dedicated to the education sector and have expanded over the years to offer a comprehensive range.
Our experience is based on more than 20 years of supporting schools in the education IT sector and our specialised approach to supporting school networks.
We are highly experienced in providing managed IT services to state and independent primary and secondary schools. Academies, pupil referral units, and MATs are among our clients who are happy with our expert IT solutions for education.
IT Support for Schools - Find Out More
Why choose Classroom365’s IT Support Services for Schools?
- Our school IT solutions ensure scalable and effective technology benefits for your users and guarantee a seamless ICT experience. We offer prompt onsite and remote support dedicated to education and supply hardware and software at educational pricing. Our tailored services and ICT advice offer a complete solution for managing your school network and system.
- A diverse and experienced team that is all enhanced DBS screened, with a balanced background of practical experience and formal IT qualifications. Google Workspace and Microsoft experts are on hand to manage installation issues and resolve all technical requests. We are Google and Apple Education specialists, so our support team will have you covered whether your school uses Microsoft, Apple, Google or a cross-platform learning environment.
- We are friendly and approachable. We are well aware that personality is invaluable in schools’ computer services. Our team will become integral to your management team, remaining professional while we resolve your technical problems with speedy service and always prepared to go the extra mile.
What are Managed IT Support Services?
Managed IT services for schools are designed to take the stress away from dealing with IT related problems. A managed service provider will take responsibility for the IT infrastructure including internet and wireless connectivity, backup of school data, hardware and software issues, including antivirus protection.
Classroom365’s managed IT support is covered in detail on our page dedicated to support SLAs for schools.
Please get in touch with us to discuss your systems support plan and becoming an IT partner with Classroom365.
IT support in schools needs professional and reliable technical services
Education organisations have different needs to businesses, and Classroom365 understands the value of a positive learning environment.
The move to cloud computing and remote learning requires school IT support providers to adapt to new technologies and proper guidelines for online safety and effectively advise their customers. Our test lab specialists are knowledgeable and dedicated to researching the most recent technology. We carefully monitor third-party vendors to serve our clients while looking for viable alternatives.
With recurring updates or critical security patches released regularly, educational institutions require a dependable, secure, and consistent IT system and exceptional service from their schools technical support staff.
Testimonials – What Do Our Clients Say?
“I would recommend Classroom365 unreservedly and have done so to colleagues locally. They work hard, fulfil all promises, and build effective, trusting relationships. I have learnt a lot from working with them.”
Holly Broughton, Executive headteacher, Boxgrove and Kidbrooke Park Primary Schools