Introduction to Cookie Policies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners.
We utilise cookies to enhance your experience by:
- Recognising your device to avoid repetitive information input.
- Remembering your user credentials for seamless site navigation.
- Analysing anonymised user data to optimise our services.
Instructions for managing cookies can be found in the ‘Help’ section of your web browser or by visiting informative websites such as aboutcookies.org.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required to operate our website. They include cookies that enable you to log into secure areas. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes or remember where you have been on the internet.
- Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works. The data collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. They enable the personalisation of content, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.