The SMART Board GX Series is SMART Technologies’ more affordable alternative in their classroom SMART Board range of interactive screens and is becoming a favourite in schools. Key features include:
- Large educational discounts
- SMART Notebook included
- Builtin Android OS
- Use without a desktop computer attached
- Many hardware and software features are in common with the more expensive SMART Board MX Series.
If you would like a free quotation, please complete the contact form below, and we will get back to you ASAP.
What are the Features of the SMART Board GX Series?
They are popular due to their discounted educational price and have become a great alternative to the cheaper interactive displays such as the touch screens from Iiyama, the Viewsonic Viewboard and the Vestel IFX Series.
The affordable SMART GX165, GX175 and GX186 with 65”, 75” and 86” screens, respectively, are available now from Classroom365, an authorised SMART partner and installer.
The SMART Board GX175 is our recommended size for a normal- sized classroom, and its feature, like the others in the series, includes the following:
- Anti-glare bonded glass.
- Infrared sensor for the included remote control.
- 2 x 20W speakers (the same as for the SMART Board MX series).
- Lifespan of + 50,000 hours.
- Freeze, power and volume buttons.
- Builtin Android 11 operating system.
- SMART Notebook free software and optional SMART Learning Suite licence.
- 2 x SMART Board pens.
- Windows, Mac and ChromeOS compatible.
- Magnetic tool holders.
- Front and rear HDMI and USB inputs. Also, rear VGA and audio inputs.
SMART BOARD GX Series - Find Out More
The SMART Learning Suite software is an option with an additional licence subscription for any SMART GX Series purchase.
What is the SMART Board GX Price?
Prices vary considerably between suppliers, with the largest 86″ panel being the most expensive. It is worth contacting an educational specialist like us at Classroom365 as there are significant discounts for schools and the public sector. Lease finance is also available from our DfE partner.
Mark Friend, BSc (Hons), is a Company Director at Classroom365 and has worked in technology for nearly 30 years. His IT career started with Rothschild Bank in Sydney, Australia, before working as a Global VPN Project Manager for the British Council. Mark has 20 years of experience in the UK education sector, helping schools integrate the latest tech into their curriculum and ICT vision.