Arbor is the fastest-growing management information system for primary and secondary schools in the UK. Over 4,000 schools are currently enjoying their cloud MIS solution, and Classroom365 is here to help support your school.
- Approved Arbor MIS support services.
- Cloud-based MIS means no onsite server installation, a significant advantage over local MIS installations, for example, ESS SIMS software for schools.
- Enhanced DBS ICT technicians and onsite support to ensure your Arbor MIS experience is fast, thorough and seamless.
If you would like further information about Classroom365 and Arbor Education, please complete the contact form below, and we will contact you ASAP.
Arbor Education Partner for Schools
Classroom365 is an approved Arbor Education partner for schools. Our school’s MIS support has worked closely with secondary schools, primary schools and MATs for nearly 20 years, and we know the idiosyncrasies and demands of working in the education sector.
- A wealth of experience working with onsite and cloud MIS systems.
- Migration strategies and supporting schools’ transition to a cloud MIS system. We were at the forefront of migrating many South London schools from a Microsoft Access database to ScholarPack MIS, a popular cloud-based MIS solution purchased by Arbor in 2018.
- Did you know The Key Group, the parent group for Arbor Education, bought RM Integris, another widely used cloud MIS in 2022?
Our clients in education have never looked back.
What is Arbor Used for in Schools?
Arbor MIS is a cloud management information system enabling schools to manage school data such as pupil attendance with a digital register, school assessment data and parental communication. With many MIS integrations available, from Target Tracker to Wonde, Arbor is a single online resource for successfully managing a school or MAT.
Arbor MIS Support - Find Out More
Mark Friend, BSc (Hons), is a Company Director at Classroom365 and has worked in technology for nearly 30 years. His IT career started with Rothschild Bank in Sydney, Australia, before working as a Global VPN Project Manager for the British Council. Mark has 20 years of experience in the UK education sector, helping schools integrate the latest tech into their curriculum and ICT vision.