Complaints Policy for Classroom365
About this Policy
At Classroom365, excellence in customer service is at the heart of our mission. As a leading managed IT services provider, we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner in supporting the operations of our customers every day. Our commitment is to deliver exceptional service to each of our customers.
Should our service fall short of your expectations, we encourage you to contact us. Your feedback is invaluable; it enables us to review our performance and enhance the quality of our service. We are dedicated to ensuring that every complaint is thoroughly investigated and resolved promptly and satisfactorily.
Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether verbal or written, about the standard of service you have received from Classroom365.
Making a Complaint
To initiate a formal complaint, you can reach out to us via the following methods:
- Telephone: 02079525308
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: Classroom365, Charlotte Sharman Primary School, St George’s Road, London SE11 4SN
When lodging a complaint, please provide:
- Your full name and contact details.
- A clear description of your complaint.
- The impact the issue has had on your establishment.
- Any additional information that may be relevant to your case.
Our Commitment to You
Upon receipt of your complaint, we will:
- Assign a dedicated representative to manage your complaint until it is resolved.
- Contact you to discuss the complaint and ensure we fully understand your concerns.
- Acknowledge your complaint in writing within one business day, including a reference number and details of previous discussions.
- Undertake a thorough and impartial investigation into your complaint, review the specifics of your case, and communicate transparently throughout the process.
- Aim to resolve your complaint promptly, with a commitment to prioritising urgent cases.
- Keep you updated regularly on the progress of your complaint, and review our complaints process routinely to enhance our service standards.
Resolution of Complaints
Due to the complex nature of some complaints, resolution times may vary. If we need to extend our initial timeframes, we will inform you, explain the reasons for any delays, and establish new agreed timelines.
A complaint is considered resolved when:
- We have provided you with a written summary of the resolution, and you have confirmed in writing that you are satisfied with the outcome.
- If, after 28 days of our resolution communication, we do not receive a response, we will consider the complaint closed.
- If you contact us within 28 days of complaint closure to advise that the issue remains unresolved, we will re-open your complaint for further investigation.
External References and Compliance
Classroom365 operates its Complaints Policy in accordance with the UK’s Consumer Rights Act 2015 and adheres to the guidelines set out by the Ombudsman Services and the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
This Complaints Policy ensures we handle complaints fairly, efficiently, and effectively. Classroom365 is committed to learning from customer feedback and using insights gained to drive continuous improvement in our services.