Code of Ethics for Classroom365
Introduction to Classroom365’s Code of Ethics Policy
Classroom365 Limited (“Classroom365”) is committed to operating with integrity, fairness, and transparency. Upholding the highest ethical standards is paramount to our vision. This Code of Ethics Policy defines our stance on critical ethical considerations and guides all stakeholders’ actions, including employees, partners, students, educators, and parents.
1. Respect and Inclusivity:
- All members of the Classroom365 community are to treat each other with respect, irrespective of age, race, gender, nationality, disability, religion, or any other defining characteristic. Harassment of any kind, whether sexual, visual, verbal or physical, will not be tolerated.
- We promote an inclusive environment where diverse voices, ideas, and perspectives are heard, valued, and integrated. Please visit our non-discrimination and LGBTQ+ policies for more information.
2. Honesty and Integrity:
- All actions and decisions made within Classroom365 should be guided by honesty. Misrepresentation, falsification, or withholding of information is not tolerated.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity in the conduct of Classroom365 business and academic matters.
3. Privacy and Confidentiality:
- Safeguard the personal and academic information of all users. Use, disclose, and store personal information only as necessary and always with the proper authority.
4. Commitment to Excellence:
- Strive for excellence in service, delivery and learning.
- Continuously seek to innovate and improve the Classroom365 working environment, ensuring it remains beneficial, relevant, and responsive to the needs of the educational community.
- Assume responsibility for one’s actions.
- Classroom365 strictly adheres to the UK Bribery Act 2010. Offering, giving, soliciting, or receiving any form of bribe, whether cash or other inducement, to or from any person or company is strictly prohibited.
- Any concerns regarding potential bribery or corrupt practices must be reported immediately to Classroom365’s Office Manager.
- Bribery, for clarity, involves the offering, giving, receiving, or soliciting of any item of value to influence the actions of an individual or business entity.
Training and Compliance:
- All staff, contractors, and associates of Classroom365 undergo regular training to ensure full compliance with the UK Bribery Act 2010 and our company’s anti-bribery measures.
- Our commitment to integrity is unwavering, and we act promptly on any concerns or incidents reported to us.
Reporting and Investigation:
- Classroom365 operates with transparency. Any incidents or concerns related to bribery must be reported promptly. Such incidents will be thoroughly investigated, and appropriate actions, including potential immediate dismissal, will be taken.
- Staff, contractors, associates, and suppliers are encouraged to report concerns confidentially or anonymously to Classroom365’s Office Manager.
- We have zero tolerance towards bribery. Any policy violation may lead to disciplinary action, including termination, and legal repercussions where applicable.
- All staff, contractors, and associates are expected to adhere strictly to this policy, ensuring the continued reputation and integrity of Classroom365.
Gifts, Hospitality, and Favors:
- The act of accepting or offering gifts, money, hospitality, or other favours with the intent to influence a business decision is considered bribery and is strictly prohibited.
- We maintain clarity on what constitutes bribery and seek to ensure our stakeholders understand and avoid actions that may be perceived as such.
7. Conflicts of Interest:
- All stakeholders must avoid situations where their personal interests could conflict or appear to conflict with the interests of Classroom365.
- Any potential conflicts of interest should be disclosed promptly. Employees and contractors must notify the Office Manager of any potential conflict of interest.
- Classroom365 will provide guidance and take necessary actions to address such conflicts to ensure fairness and transparency.
8. Protection of Whistleblowers:
- Classroom365 upholds robust protections for whistleblowers, ensuring that any individual who reports unethical behaviour or violations of our policy can do so without fear of reprisal or negative consequences.
9. Confidential Information:
- Confidential information, including but not limited to business strategies, student records, proprietary technology, and internal communications, should always be protected and never disclosed without appropriate authorisation.
- All stakeholders should know and comply with the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Misuse or unauthorised disclosure of personal data breaches Classroom365 policy and may also be a criminal offence. For further information, visit Classroom365’s GDPR Compliance Policy.
- Stakeholders who have access to confidential information as part of their involvement with Classroom365 are required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
10. Consequences for Breach of this Code:
- Any violations of this Code of Ethics may result in disciplinary action, including termination of employment or contract and legal action, if applicable.
Classroom365 is committed to maintaining an ethical environment. We rely on all stakeholders to uphold these principles and ensure that Classroom365 remains a trusted and respected name in the education sector.