On 25th May 2018 the GDPR regulation came into force and replaced the Data Protection Act 1998 governing the use of personal data.
Classroom365 can offer the following services to assist our clients with school GDPR policy compliance and Data Protection Policies:
- General awareness training
- Data flow mapping
- Establishing privacy notice and privacy policies
- Data protection impact assessments
- GDPR compliance internal audits
- Business process engineering – managing consent and communication along with access requests
- Reporting of data breaches
- ICO registration
We have an external consultant, Andy that we have known for many years who can help with any ICO registrations, data protection compliance and any help and support you may require.