GDPR and Data Protection Act (DPA) Compliance
Classroom365 GDPR Compliance Consultancy & Internal Audits London
GDPR regulation came into force on the 25th May 2018 and replaced the Data Protection Act 1998 governing the use of personal data.
Classroom365 can offer the following services to assist our clients with school GDPR policy compliance and Data Protection policies:
- School GDPR information audit
- General awareness training
- Data flow mapping
- School GDPR training and certification
- Privacy notice and school privacy policies
- School data protection policy impact assessments
- Business process engineering – managing consent and communication along with access requests
- GDPR compliance school checklist
- Reporting of data breaches
- ICO registration
Please get in contact if you need help and support.
We have an external consultant, Andy that we have known for many years who can help with any ICO registrations and school data protection compliance.